This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Are Decimal operations are fully implemented/tested ?
- From: Hesham Moustafa <heshamelmatary at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:29:41 +0300
- Subject: Are Decimal operations are fully implemented/tested ?
- References: <CA+wsVCCZWCkBHvr6QQoK5bYPnFrvk05U2y=XLfv64NefN3_Vdw@mail.gmail.com>
I want to inquire about the state of decimal floating point operations
at gcc low-level library.
Does gcc fully implement IEEE 754-2008 standard ?
I know that gcc support _Decimal64 / _Decimal128
as a decimal types and i did some simple operations on it. Also i want
to be sure if the current implementation
of decimal operations is fully tested and known to work well without
any bugs or not.