Are Decimal operations are fully implemented/tested ?

Hey,

I want to inquire about the state of decimal floating point operations
at gcc low-level library.
Does gcc fully implement IEEE 754-2008 standard ?
I know that gcc support _Decimal64 / _Decimal128
as a decimal types and i did some simple operations on it. Also i want
to be sure if the current implementation
of decimal operations is fully tested and known to work well without
any bugs or not.

regards,
Hesham