This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++] Mis-configure _GLIBCXX_LONG_DOUBLE_COMPAT?
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:09:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] Mis-configure _GLIBCXX_LONG_DOUBLE_COMPAT?
- References: <email@example.com>
.. let's add Jakub in CC, he knows those bits better than anyone else,
and I don't think they changed much lately anyway.