This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Let INSTALL/README mention the instructions on line
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Křištof Želechovski <giecrilj at stegny dot 2a dot pl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 22:51:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Let INSTALL/README mention the instructions on line
- References: <1444702.vaSD442bPI@ne-1-26>
On Wed, 15 Feb 2012, Křištof Želechovski wrote:
> Please consider the following patch:
Thank you, Křištof!
I made some small tweaks, created a ChangeLog entry and applied the
variation of your patch that is included below.
2012-08-25 Křištof Želechovski <email@example.com>
* INSTALL/README: Also refer to the online installation
--- INSTALL/README (revision 190505)
+++ INSTALL/README (working copy)
@@ -4,3 +4,4 @@
gcc/doc/install.texi and copied into this directory.
To read this documentation, please point your HTML browser to "index.html".
+The latest version is always available at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/ .