Using DejaGNU on GCC's Testsuite

Hi,

I am using DejaGNU on GCC's Testsuite and a problem appeared to me, some tests fail when they shouldn't be.

For example: The test gcc.dg/pr27528.c has the line " /* { dg-options "" } */ " which means that this test should be compiled without any options, right? But DejaGNU seems to pass some basic options anyway (for ex. -O1, -O2, etc...) and this causes the test to fail because it is meant to be tested without optimizations.

I saw this problem with a lot more testcases causing them to have two optimization level in the same command line "gcc ... -O1 -O2 -o ...". This problem seems to happen when the testcase has some specific options in the line dg_options, for ex. " /* { dg-options "-O2" } */ ".

Did anyone ever try to run the GCC testsuite with DejaGNU and notice this kind of things?

I'm using DejaGNU 1.5

Thanks,
Didier