This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compilation error between SVN trunk revision 190444 and 190442
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 01:16:12 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Compilation error between SVN trunk revision 190444 and 190442
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D40993300016C5B63D@FMSMSX102.amr.corp.intel.com>
On Thu, 16 Aug 2012, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
> When my HEAD is at (svn+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk@190444
> 138bc75d-0d04-0410-961f-82ee72b054a4) I get the following error (please
> see it pasted below). When I revert to 1 commit before that, the problem
> seem to go away... Is it something to do with the GMP version I am
> using? Mine is a couple months older.
I had the same at about the same time, but do not see this any more;
I believe it's fixed by
2012-08-16 Diego Novillo <email@example.com>
* double-int.h: Move including of gmp.h ...
* system.h: ... here.
* realmpfr.h: Do not include gmp.h.
* tree-ssa-loop-niter.c: Do not include gmp.h.