Question about Dejagnu C++ Execution Test

Hello Everyone
	I have a question regarding a DejaGNU execution tests for C++. For C I used several C-torture routines (e.g. c-torture-execute) to add execution tests into the testsuite. I am not able to find a similar set of routine to use in C++. Can someone please point me if similar functions exists for C++? Also, any advice/pointers on how to write one would be great also.

Any help on this topic is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Balaji V. Iyer.

PS. Please CC when responding to this message.