This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The C++ conversion branch has been merged into trunk
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Lawrence Crowl <crowl at google dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:46:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: The C++ conversion branch has been merged into trunk
- References: <502B03CF.email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have committed rev 190402, which merges the cxx-conversion branch into
> trunk. Thanks to everyone who provided review feedback and tested the
> While we have tested the changes pretty thoroughly, we will monitor results
> from testers for any new failures introduced by these changes. Please CC
> myself and Lawrence on any issues that may be related to the C++ changes.
> As discussed in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2012-08/msg00711.html,
> there are no functional changes to the compiler. We tried very hard to limit
> the amount of API changes we introduced to minimize merge conflicts.
> Now that the changes are in trunk we will start changing the APIs to take
> advantage of the re-written data structures.
> I have also committed the changes to the home page news section and 4.8
> changes to reflect the new implementation language.
> Thanks. Diego.
Kudos for seeing this trough!