Re: New GCC takes 19x as long to compile my program (compared to old GCC), plus void** patch suggestion

> > [...]  I really didn't expect that RedHat and Google both mess up
> > GCC with their modifications, so I'll report it to them instead
>
> That's not a fair characterization of the features' costs/benefits.

We just are trying to mess up (?) binutils, aren't we?  gcc just
receives the benefit by adapting to it.  The benefit is "What is
necessary is to re-compile only the files you touched".  Is it
messing up, do you(pl) think?

- Isoyaf