ISL install troubles

Where does one go to report issues with ISL?

Since GCC doesn't build without it, I'm trying to install ISL from sources.  That doesn't work.  It accepts --with-gmp but there is nothing in the Makefile to pay attention to that -- the compiles are done without any switches so it fails unless gmp.h is in /usr/include.  Since I installed gmp from source in the usual way, it's in /usr/local/.

	paul