copyright assignment forms for GCC

Hi,

I  would like copyright assignment forms for GCC. I am an independent
open source developer with no commercial connections. I have not
contributed to GCC as of yet, but have a number of possible patches
waiting to be sent. Currently they are all mods of existing code.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron Gray