GCC support for PowerPC VLE

Hi,

I have recently read in several places that GCC now supports the
PowerPC VLE instruction set architecture as a target. However, I have
so far been unable to find any actual documentation on this? AFAICS
the online doc doesn't show any new target options, see e.g.

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/RS_002f6000-and-PowerPC-Options.html

Thx