Re: Are we fast yet?

Hello,

I've finished some final updates, according to recommendations you proposed. Please let me know what you think.

On Wed, 4 Jul 2012, Dimitrios Apostolou wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2012, Dimitrios Apostolou wrote:

http://teras-ics.mooo.com:8003/

* 4 tests are now benchmarked: empty.c, reload.c with -g3 -O0, reload.c with -g -O2, XPath.cpp with -g -O2 from xalanc (someone mentioned xalanc benchmark of SPEC2006 as good way to stress cc1plus, unfortunately I couldn't find SPEC source so I used one of the most complex files of xalanc).

* Instruction count on the left, time on the right.

* All points on the first graph are clickable so you can view the callgraph and click through it to the function you are interested. You can also edit directly the URL to achieve this, e.g. by adding &f=df_install_refs to load that function.

* Memory usage is on the second graph

Thanks,
Dimitris

P.S. I'll refrain from doing any more web development until the end of GSOC, but all my cron jobs are running regularly so this content is being updated automatically. Next step on this front is to actually bring this online at gcc.gnu.org, I'll contact overseers@gcc.gnu.org for this.