This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug for each patch
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "Paulo J. Matos" <paulo at matos-sorge dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 06:36:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bug for each patch
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:33 AM, Paulo J. Matos <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Can someone please clarify some policies with GCC contribution. If I have a
> patch with a GCC enhancement, do I need to obtain a bug report for it and
> then submit the patch or I can submit a patch to the patch mailing list
> without opening a bug report?
You can submit a patch to the gcc-patches list without opening a bug report.