Re: About trees and expanded code by macros

Thanks for correcting me Manuel.
I am just getting acquainted with GCC4.7, good to know that information has been added.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

On 14/05/12 10:07, Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
This information is incorrect.

GCC tracks macro expansion information since GCC 4.7, and it has been
further improved and enabled by default in GCC 4.8. See the option
ftrack-macro-expansion and the interface located in
libcpp/include/line-map.h.

If you have trouble understanding the interface, find it lacking, and
want to suggest improvements (patches would be even better), please do
so.

Cheers,

Manuel.