Re: TPF unwinding broken

> Can any of these stubs throw exceptions?  What are they used for?

I suspect they're simple thunks.  I can ask what they do.

> My first reaction is to simply consider them invisible system frames
> and ignore them when it comes to unwinding...

That's what we're trying to do, but the CFA corresponds to the
"normal" cfa but with a different (wrong) return address.  The
fallback handler corrects the RA and the next iteration sees the
corrected frame.

If the fallback handler borks the cfa by, for example, just
subtracting 1 from it, will that confuse the unwinder?  Or will it
"just work".