Re: gcc doesn't accept specs options anymore

> What about a generic name such as -fextension- (or both -fextension- and
> -mextension-) for options that GCC itself will ignore, if -mbsp= is
> considered inappropriate?  I'd prefer that to delimiting such options with
> --start-specs and --end-specs.

you mean, gcc would ignore options in the -fextension string ?. For
instance an invocation would be

gcc -spec=board.spec -foo -fextension-foo ?

instead of

gcc -spec=board.spec --start-specs -foo --end-specs

OK, both allow to fix the problem, with a minor backward compatibility
for our BSP integrator that could be handled easily.

If agreement, are you going to propose something ?, or do you want to
wait me to propose a patch ?

Many thanks,

Christian