This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Announce - Thread safety annotations no longer supported in GCC
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Delesley Hutchins <delesley at google dot com>, Ollie Wild <aaw at google dot com>, Le-Chun Wu <lcwu at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:15:06 -0300
- Subject: Announce - Thread safety annotations no longer supported in GCC
- References: <CAFOgFcSO9NRXprgW+LxkcOCjttzGZiqyugwbLPbrLpQUqMkmHA@mail.gmail.com>
We have decided to terminate the thread safety annotation project in
The current implementation is in the branch google/main for those
interested in using it. We will not be pursuing a merge into trunk.
Instead, we have started implementing the same functionality in Clang.
I've updated the wiki page and moved the branch out of the active
development branches in svn.html.