Re: RFC: -Wall by default

On 4/12/2012 10:48 AM, Andrew Haley wrote:

Ultimately, it's a matter of taste and experience.  I'm going to find
it hard to write for people who don't know the relative precedence of
&  and | .

There are probably some programmers who completely know ALL the operator precedence rules in C. There are probably some subset of those who feel free to write code that takes full advantage of these rules. I would hate to read code written by such people :-)