FW: is "syslimits.h" likely to change?

Hello,

GCC has this internal include file "included/syslimits.h".?? This file, uses a non-standard C include directive "include_next" to recursively include "limits.h" from a second location.?

I need to change this syslimits.h for our internal use, since I cannot easily handle "include_next" in our build system (it is non-standard).? I can keep the same functionality, by adding another "system" include directory, and instead of

#include_next <limits.h>

I would have

#include <sys-include/limits.h>

Entirely the same functionality.?

But of course, if you guys change the GCC source  to remove the file syslimits.h or change it to a different functionality, I would be left incompatible.

So, is syslimits.h likely to disappear or change?

Thank you,

Mark