This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ va_list wromng code generation in class::method(...,va_list args) only
- From: Mikael Pettersson <mikpe at it dot uu dot se>
- To: Bernd Roesch <nospamname at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 12:43:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ va_list wromng code generation in class::method(...,va_list args) only
- References: <email@example.com>
Bernd Roesch writes:
> there is a C++ game called dunelegacy which work on other GCC architecture ok
> On G++ 68k it compile ok, but produce wrong code, because there seem something diffrent in
> va_list. The value of
> SDL_RWops is transfer wrong.
> I do not understand what backend problem is possible to cause this. Please help.va_list use the
> builtin GCC functions
> this happen on all 68k compilers i test. (3.x and some 4.x)
> See also the source attached of this class
Please read <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/#report> and then enter a bug report in gcc's bugzilla.
The source attached here is too incomplete to be useful.