Re: FSF Legal Documentation

On 3/30/12 8:52 AM, Subrata Biswas wrote:
Dear All,
I want to contribute GCC during this summer as my GSoC project and even
after this summer as an active member of GCC community. I have heard about
the essential legal documentation process and I also send a request mail to
assignments@gnu.org yesterday. But I did not get any response from them.

I have sent you the assignment form in a separate message.

What should be my next step?

Once you fill-in the form, there is nothing for you to do until you hear back from the FSF. You can continue developing, of course. You only need the paperwork done prior to committing your work to the repository.

Diego.