This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Request for warnings on implicit bool to int conversions
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: mathog <mathog at caltech dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 02:57:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Request for warnings on implicit bool to int conversions
- References: <email@example.com>
It would be nice if there was afirst blush your message should be a Bugzilla PR, this way the request
doesn't risk to get lost and knowledgeable people could carefully
analyze it in due course.
that was enabled in -Wall which complained about these sorts of
operations. In particular
it would warn any time a bool was implicitly promoted to an int.