This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Prototype libatomic
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: PaweÅ Sikora <pluto at agmk dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:06:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Prototype libatomic
- References: <4F5FDFF9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4022934.Tk4Os8eSrG@vmx> <4F60EBC0.email@example.com>
Stupid evolution and autodetection of html format emails..., gcc bounced
On 03/14/2012 02:54 PM, PaweÅ Sikora wrote:
On Tuesday 13 of March 2012 17:02:01 Richard Henderson wrote:
Well, its one that resolves the external symbols required by GCC 4.7/4.8
API here: http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Atomic/GCCMM/LIbrary
is this yet another libatomic implementation better than atomic_ops?
So, I've got something put together. I think it should be fairly scalable.
As a test I've thrown in some ARM overrides.
which is a gcc tree with a libatomic subdir.
No comment on whether its better or worse than any other library, but
once we have one in place in the toolchain, everyone is welcome to
enhance it with a better implementation.