This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.7.0 Status Report (2012-03-02)
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:16:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.7.0 Status Report (2012-03-02)
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 03/02/2012 12:15 PM, Richard Guenther wrote:
Just be clear (I think the information could be useful in general):
mainline can be already considered open for Stage 1 commits?
The GCC 4.7 branch has been created and a first release candidate
is being prepared right now. The branch is closed for now.