This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: weird impact of lower-subreg on IRA/reload
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:59:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: weird impact of lower-subreg on IRA/reload
- References: <4F3BBF62.email@example.com> <4F3BEA96.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/15/2012 09:25 AM, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
> IRA deals well with subregs of multi-register pseudos but not with subregs of one-register pseudos.
For the record, since it seems you misunderstood, all of the examples
in this case are of the former type not the later.