Fwd: [Announce] Google Summer of Code 2012

Google just announced GSoC 2012.

If you are a GCC maintainer and would like to mentor a student in this year's program, please announce it to potential candidates and get in touch with me.

As a mentoring organization, we (GCC) have to apply to the program between 27-Feb-2012 and 9-Mar-2012.

We do not need to have all student applications ready by then, but we will need to have an idea of how many students we would be able to host.

Thank you. Diego.