Re: Divide_1 testsuite fail due to a problem in the unwinding code

> Mmmh. But actually it is the stack frame of _divdi3 and not the signal
> frame which gets the wrong cfa assigned from here.  Not sure though,
> perhaps it's time to draw a picture ;)

The restored context inherits the signal flag set in the frame description and
its CFA points to within _divdi3.  The case you're describing is equivalent to
the case for which I ajusted uw_identify_context (that was for stack checking,
where a signal can be raised before establishing the frame; there is no frame
at all here so the signal is also sort of raised before establishing it).

The problem is very likely that the signal frame isn't marked as such.

--
Eric Botcazou