GCC 4.7.0 Status Report (2012-01-27)

Status
======

GCC is now in stage4, only regression and documentation fixes are being
accepted.  The trunk will remain in this state until it is sufficiently
stable for release.  Then we will create the 4.7 branch and do a first
release candidate.

The overall status looks nice, please keep up the good work on bugfixing,
especially for P1 bugs where we have still a few of them, and keep testing
the compiler and reporting any bugs.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from Last Report
P1                5   -  8
P2               64   - 20
P3               11   -  5
Total            80   - 33