Re: trouble emilinating redundant compares

Happy to oblige, when I believe I'm competent to advise others :-)

On 23/01/12 14:21, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012, Paul S wrote:
Thanks Dave,

I would never have guessed from gccinternals.pdf that it is possible to use
mode iterators to select predicates& constraints ...
Really?  If you but if you have suggestions for improving the
documentation, that'd be welcome.

I think I have a use for
this today :-)

Cheers, Paul.