GNU Tools Cauldron 2012 - Call for Abstracts and Participation

REMINDERS:

1- If you are thinking of preparing a presentation ahead of
   time, please let us know before 31/Jan.  You do not need to
   prepare a detailed write-up.  We will also be voting on
   discussion topics just ahead of the conference, like we did
   at the last one.

2- Please REGISTER EARLY! (it does not matter if you
   don't yet know whether you will be presenting).

   We are trying to avoid charging for admission, but we need to
   know how many will attend well in advance so we can work out
   the costs.

		   GNU Tools Cauldron 2012
	     http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2012

	     Call for Abstracts and Participation

		       July 9-11, 2012
	  Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic

		       Co-organized by

    UIUK (Computer Science Institute, Charles University)
     CE-ITI (Institute for Theoretical Computer Science)
			    Google

		       Current Sponsors

			   AdaCore
			    Google
			     IBM

   **** Abstract submission deadline: 31 January 2012 ****

We are pleased to announce another gathering of GNU tools
developers. The basic format of this meeting will be similar to
the last one at the Google offices in London
(http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GCCGathering2011).

The purpose of this workshop is to gather all GNU tools
developers, discuss current/future work, coordinate efforts,
exchange reports on ongoing efforts, discuss development plans
for the next 12 months, developer tutorials and any other related
discussions.

Initially, we are thinking of meeting for 2 to 3 days. This time
we will meet at the Lesser Town Campus of Charles University in
Prague (Malostranske Namesti 25, Prague, Czech Republic) in July
2012.  We are still in the planning process, so these dates are
tentative.

We are inviting every developer working in the GNU toolchain:
GCC, GDB, binutils, runtimes, etc.  The basic format of the
meeting will be similar, but in addition to discussion topics
selected at the conference, we are looking for advance
submissions.

If you have a topic that you would like to present, please submit
an abstract describing what you plan to present.  We are
accepting three types of submissions:

- Prepared presentations: demos, project reports, etc.
- BoFs: coordination meetings with other developers.
- Tutorials for developers.  No user tutorials, please.

Note that we will not be doing in-depth reviews of the
presentations.  Mainly we are looking for applicability and to
decide scheduling.  There will be time at the conference to add
other topics of discussion, similarly to what we did at the
London meeting.

To register your abstract, send e-mail to
tools-cauldron-admin@googlegroups.com.

Your submission should contain the following information:

Title:
Authors:
Abstract:

If you intend to participate, but not necessarily present, please
let us know as well.  Send a message to
tools-cauldron-admin@googlegroups.com stating your intent to
participate.