Lapack tester

Hello,

I have set up a semi-automatic lapack tester on
powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu (gcc110 on the gcc compile farm).
It downloads the current trunk, compiles it, then uses that
compiler to compile the reference BLAS and Lapack and run the LAPACK
test suite, cycling through the Lapack build with different compiler
options.

An example of the results is at

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2012-01/msg01757.html

It is inexpensive to add another set of options to the scripts.
If there is interest, I could easily do so.

I have found one problem, PR 51751, which could also be an upstream bug.

Thomas