Changes to GNAT Library - is this the right place?

I would like to make a change to the GNAT.SHA1 library. I hope this is the right mailing list.

Currently, this library only supports the return of a String digest of the SHA1 sum. I would like to be able to access the H member of the Context so that I can work with the 5x32-bit integers that make up the hash. I am happy to make the change myself, but I am a first-time contributer and am unsure of the process.