Thanks for your response

Compliments of the day.

Following the investment offers received from your government, we have negotiated to site foreign Investment in your country. we need your partnership as an indigenous reliable contact partner to follow up. Your cooperation is required to connect and guide us to coordinate the arrangement successfully. I hope to hear from you for more information

I wait your response

Mr Chris Gobnor
Reply: to chrisgobnor@yahoo.co.jp