Re: reverse conditionnal jump

BELBACHIR Selim schrieb:
Hi,

I'm still developping a new private target backend (gcc4.5.2) and I
noticed something strange in the assembler generated for conditionnal
jump.

Maybe unfortunate defnition of branch costs or rtx costs?

How can I tell GCC to perform the best conditionnal jump by sometimes
reversing the comparison ?

You can expand to a form that's best. Moreover there is CANONICALIZE_COMPARISON hook.

Regards,

Selim