Delegating Constructors?

Hi, I'm wondering whether there's been any progress on the recent
"Delegating Constructors" patch:

The last post on that thread (in gcc-patches) was early last month.

There doesn't seem to have been any objection, just minor review-type
comments, and it sounded like it was in pretty good shape, but the
thread eventually just sort of petered out.

Is this likely to go in for 4.7?

Thanks,

-Miles

--
"Yorton, Wressle, and Gospel Oak, the richness of your heritage is ended.
We shall not stop at you again; for Dr Beeching stops at nothing."