Re: Potentially merging the transactional-memory branch into mainline.

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011, Aldy Hernandez wrote:

> What I'd like to know is why I am constantly being asked for more stuff on the
> transactional memory branch, whereas the memory model stuff got approved
> without even asking for a complete diff (and I know what I'm being asked for,
> cause I'm doing both merges).  Similarly for when I merged the tuples branch
> and that stuff touched everything!

I explicitly told you for cxx-mem-model:

    You should in any case post the patches being committed to gcc-patches
    (even if all already approved) - and read them to make sure there are no
    spurious changes unrelated to the purpose of the branch.

That was off-list because the message of yours it was in reply to was
off-list.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com