[RFC] New git-only branch for Fission project

I'd like to create a new "fission" branch on the GIT mirror at
ssh://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git. This branch will host the changes that
Sterling and I will be making to support splitting the debug info into
separate files -- and, as a byproduct, fixing the pubnames and
pubtypes tables so they can be used to create a gdb index. A while
ago, I posted a summary of the Fission project on the GCC wiki:

   http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/DebugFission

I expect we'll be ready to merge our work into trunk when Stage 1
opens for GCC 4.8.

Any objections? Is it OK to make a git-only branch?

-cary