Re: added_clobbers_hard_reg_p and FLAGS_REGNUM

On 26/09/11 17:23, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

The function added_clobbers_hard_reg_p is a generated function. So another approach would be some sort of attribute which directs the generator (genemit) to ignore certain hard registers.

This definitely sounds like the best approach for my specific case. I understand that for such a change to be integrated in GCC there might be other implications due to the vast number of different backends supported by GCC.

Thanks,

--
PMatos