Re: Flags and pph...

To demonstrate my point:
add /* { dg-options "-ffinite-math-only -fno-math-errno" } */
to c1builin-integral.cc

and watch the test pass (since now we are using the flags across all
compilations).

Or similarly, remove the same dg-options entry from
c0builtin-integral.h and watch the test pass (since now we are using
no additional flags across all compilations)

Gab