GCC perf regression scripts on repo.or.cz

Hi,

I put the scripts that we are using to test performance regressions of GCC on
git://repo.or.cz/gcc-perf-regression-tester.git and I've wrote a small
intro page
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/PerfRegressionTester in the hope that these scripts will
be useful to other people.

I've been thinking to install these scripts on the
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
but I wonder how reproducible (or how usefull) the perf reports would be
when the test machines are loaded with GCC bootstraps and tests...
Maybe we could use some of the machines exclusively for perf testing?

Sebastian