Re: Middle end warnings cascading after C++ parsing errors

On 06/23/2011 06:48 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Well, so what?  This test case does not represent actual or even likely
user code.  I don't think we need to contort ourselves to generate all
possible errors for erroneous input.  As many errors as reasonable, yes.
All possible errors, no.

I agree that we should not make this change on the release branch.  On
mainline we should simply split this test case into two.

I agree.

Jason