Re: Compiling Netbeans with GCJ?

Is the Classpath library that gcj uses something that could be updated to
have everything Netbeans needs? Netbeans has grown on me in functionality.
It's just that it uses like 2 gigs of memory and is often very slow when
many files are open. I imagine if there ever were a case for gcj's
existence, a non-interpreted version of Netbeans might be it.
Sean