Re: adding an argument for test execution in testsuite

It is unfortunate that UPC program cannot use dg-additional-sources
as we would need to change our run-time to support this option. By the
time we reach "main" run-time is already initialized to support specified
number of threads. One of the  options might be to define a default number
of threads to run if number is not specified.

Anyway, I spent a little bit more time on this and was able to create a
wrapper for "upc_load" function the same way it is done in gcc-dg.exp
(renaming the old upc_load into prev_upc_load). Wrapper adds the necessary
flags for dynamic environment. Notice that ${tool}_load already accepts
arguments that can be passed to the program.

Nenad