Re: [gimplefe] Merge from trunk rev 173770

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com> wrote:
> This merge brings the gimple-front-end branch up to 4.7. ?It needed
> some minimal adjustments, but things seem to be working. ?Sandeep,
> please make sure it does. ?You may need to rebase your patch before
> committing it.

I got the build working on my machine. So preliminarily things seem to
be working. In case this merge brings our branch up to 4.7 should "gcc
-v" be showing it? It  is not currently.

> We need some tests in testsuite/gimple. ?Sandeep, do you think you
> could add some? ?If you need a hand with dejagnu, let me know. ?We
> still cannot generate code, but we should start adding some minimal
> parsing tests.

Sure. I will see how dejagnu works since I have no prior experience
using it. I will try adding some testcases to the testsuite.
--
Cheers
Sandy