Integration of transactional memory support into a data-flow extension of OpenMP

Hi,

I have thought that my first email can be seen as too long.

I have done experiments regarding compatibility of OpenMP pramas +
trans-mem constructs.  (It is fine, working. I have a primitive
interface (combined constructs of trans-mem  and OpenMP))

Any suggestions for benchmarks would be great especially including:
	* transactions that can be  pipelined with concerns of targeting
data-flow parallelism.

	* I have studied on LeeTM but it does not include pipelined
structure for transactions. I will be trying to structure
          this benchmark as pipelined BUT any other suggestions would
          be great!!

regards

Ismail KURU