RE:How to tell IRA to use misaligned DImode load?

 Hi,

 Do you mean you support unaligned access to any DImode regular type (int64_t) ?

regards,
Alex Prado

"H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com> wrote:

Hi,

On my target, SCmode is 4 byte aligned.  But to load it into
a register, it must be 8byte aligned.  I can handle misaligned
load in backend.  But IRA generates misaligned load directly
when SCmode is accessed as DImode.  How can I tell IRA to use
misaligned load for DImode?

Thanks.