This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: More links in release change list
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jonathan Adamczewski <jadamcze at utas dot edu dot au>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:00:26 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: More links in release change list
- References: <4D8DF35B.email@example.com> <AANLkTikuAmp2aRFH2yw3uRyL7itkf0CAYoAErR7LX=ZQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Sun, 27 Mar 2011, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> http://kernelnewbies.org/LinuxChanges is a good example of the kind of thing
>> I'm talking about.
> I doubt many people would disagree, but someone needs to do the work
> (in other words "patches welcome"!)
> The GCC wiki could be a good place for people to add such information
> without needing write access to the wwwdocs repository.
Or you could check out the sources for our web pages (cf.
http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html ) or just download them and
Or propose changes just as text, and we can hack them in.
In any case, happy to support such an effort by reviewing,
committing, or also making changes.