coreutils fails to compile wih GCC 4.6.0-rc2 but compile fine with

I heard you would like to release gtcc4.6.0 next week, so I quickly set up
a new pass 1 from LFS. With gcc-4.6-20110205, I Manage to compile
coreutils (and almost the all set of ports of NuTyX)  but with this
version of gcc I get stuck at coreutils in the first pass. May be it's me
but I prefer to ask your opignion. Maybe have look at the logs so far:

http://kiao.no-ip.info/NuTyX/logs/2011/i686/pass1/17_coreutils.log

You can have the all history of what I did so far. For me its very
strange, I did change much in the scripts which are doing the job:

http://kiao.no-ip.info/NuTyX/git/?p=MakeNuTyX;a=summary

Thierry