This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
X32 psABI status
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, LKML <linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org>, x32-abi at googlegroups dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:41:01 -0800
- Subject: X32 psABI status
We made lots of progresses on x32 pABI:
1. Kernel interface with syscall is close to be finalized.
2. GCC x32 branch is stabilizing.
3. The Bionic C library works with the syscall kernel interface.
The next major milestone will be x32 glibc port.