[pph] Merged from google/integration

I've merged google/integration into the pph branch.  This will allow
us to use the branch to be used with our internal build system.

Since google/integration only contains configuration patches and other
non-interesting stuff, it won't affect the usability of the pph
branch.  It can still be built the usual way, which is in fact how I
tested the merge.

Tested on x86_64.

Diego.